Monnalisa SpA, a childrensawear company located in Arezzo, was founded in 1968 by Piero Iacomoni and Barbara Bertocci who today are respectively the Chairman of the Board and the Creative Director.
The philosophy of Monnalisa is based on the unique combination of entrepreneurship, innovation, search for new markets, unique styling and a specific attention to the development of company resources and abilities. Knowhow and passion blended together make Monnalisa SpA a leader among small and medium-sized companies.
Distribution: Monnalisa operates in over 50 countries using qualified distribution, through flagship stores, corner and shops in shops in the most exclusives Department Stores and Boutiques in the world. 74% of the sales comes from the domestic market (17% of which comes from the EU), while 26% comes from overseas.
Vision, Mission and Values
Monnalisa is an "organised" group of people (owners, managers, employees, workers and subsidiaries). This group, together with its shareholders, suppliers, subcontractors, customers, consumers, the community in which it is and operates as well as the institutions the company relates to, in the environment in which it operates, has the following goal: Create value and values over time
- with a quality, fashion and high identity product for both customers and consumers
- with a flexible, reliable and customised service
- with a dynamic and challenging work environment
- with a profitable and ongoing relationship with its suppliers
- with a sustainable company policy for the territory
..... with the aim of accomplishing the following vision:
- excel in innovation, creativity and practicality... to gain new markets
- stimulate a spread out managership... to take on the challenges of the small and medium family enterprise successfully.
- expand worldwide both productively and commercially, maintaining the company values and identity... to spread a culture of social responsibility.
Monnalisa's Values: Respect for skills and competencies, diversity, pace of life and work. Dialogue and participation meaning a stimulating work environment, connection with the territory and growth together with the connected industries and services. Fairness, meaning acknowledgement of everyone's dedication to the relationship with Monnalisa and transparent decisions. Responsibility towards customer satisfaction, efficient and effective use of all resources as well as transparent reporting of policies and strategies.